Business has been very brisk since the beginning of this year; perhaps an unusually busy January in fact!
I am now booked up until August. During the first 3 months of the year I have been working on the following, to mention just a few:-
- Conversion of garage at Little Plumstead into a utility room/storage space
- Another garage conversion in Thorpe St Andrew to create a home office
- Various building works for a Norwich bathroom company
- Carpentry on renovation project in Sea Palling (ongoing)
Lined up for April through July are the following projects:-
- Conversion of existing room into an en suite bathroom and major kitchen refit in Lyng.
- Garage conversion at Great Moulton
- Repairs to the roof at St Catherine’s Church in Mile Cross
And if I ever have a free day, there’s always my paperwork, or the wife can always find me a few jobs around the house!