Since October’s post I have been very busy completing the following works:-
- decorating following dormer window works at Cere Road
- formation of a built in cupboard to bedroom alcove on Reepham Road
- fitting a bathroom door, lining, and architrave on Purland Road
I’ve also completed a lot of work for a Norwich bathroom & kitchen company, including:-
- taking up floors, preparing them with insulation and latex, at Blo Norton (Diss)
- studwork and floors to 2nd floor flat on Newmarket Road
- fit oak door complete to bathroom in Frettenham
- cut out and fit Velux roof light to bedroom in Caister St Edmunds
- making good to large kitchen/diner and utility room floors: latex, then tile complicated pattern and finally grout and polish up – at Wacton
December looks like another busy month, with my web site having generated a lot of local enquiries, several of which have turned into booked and confirmed work.
The wife has asked if I can finish some of the jobs at home instead of a Christmas present – I’ve had a word with Santa, and we shall see!